2017 Tailgating Tips
Click on the schedules below for a printable schedule!
1. Pack a cooler like a pro.
2. Show up 3-4 hours early.
3. Tie helium balloons to your car/tent so friends can find you.
4. Line your portable grill with foil for easy cleanup.
5. Re-purpose an empty 6-pack holder as a condiment caddy.
7. When the weather gets cold, bring thermoses of hot soup & tin mugs for serving.
8. Show your spirit with team-colored cupcakes or popcorn.
9. Know some clutch bottle opening tricks for beer and wine.
10. Fill an empty detergent dispenser with water to make a hand-washing station.
11. Bring a big plastic tub for dirty dishes.
12. Make an instant trash can with a pop-up hamper and garbage bag.